101 Hudson Street, Suite 2100
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Daryoush Behbood joined Clinton Brook in 2017 and has experience in virtually all aspects of litigation. He has prepared witnesses for and defended depositions; prepared pleadings, discovery requests and responses, dispositive motions, and appellate briefs; and delivered the opening statement at trial.
Before joining Clinton Brook & Peed, Daryoush was an associate at McCathern, PLLC in Dallas; his practice included commercial, insurance, and employment litigation.
- Represents memorabilia collectors in consumer-fraud lawsuit against New York Giants, Quarterback Eli Manning, and several other Giants employees for distributing counterfeit memorabilia.
- Served as lead counsel and first-chair in litigation relating to dispute involving allegations of breach of contract claiming over $200,000 in damages.*
- Defended NFL Dallas Cowboys against personal-injury claims and successfully briefed and argued appeal against claims.*
- Obtained dismissal, based on lack of personal jurisdiction, of fraud, fiduciary duty, and contract claims against business owner.*
- Investigated and evaluated allegations of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, and other federal and state statutes.*
- Represented plaintiffs in lawsuit arising from racial bullying and discrimination in Galveston, Texas-area private school.*
*Matters handled before joining Clinton Brook
University of Texas School of Law, J.D. with Honors
Lone Star Classic National Mock Trial Champion
Texas Review of Entertainment & Sports Law, Staff Editor
Order of Barristers (one of only ten graduates selected)
University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A. in Marketing
Texas Fourteenth Court of Appeals
District of Columbia
Students for H.E.L.P., Co-founder and Treasurer (Collected $30,000 of textbook donations from UT libraries for Gambia, and organized philanthropic efforts resulting in over $200,000 worth of textbooks and academic journals to University of Gambia)