100 Church Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10007.
☎ (212) 256-1957 (phone)
(646) 257-2887 (fax)
Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.
— Journal of International Law and Business, Senior Editor
— Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, Co-President
— Moot court
University of California, San Diego, B.A. in Political Science
— Minor in Music
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Kari Parks is a litigation associate in the Firm’s New York office. She has represented clients in complex civil disputes, government investigations, and criminal prosecutions and appeals.
Kari joined Clinton Brook & Peed in 2015 after starting her career at Linklaters in New York. Before attending law school, she taught high-school social science and special education
- Second-chaired and examined witnesses at federal jury trial in New York in which we prevailed on behalf of former Deputy Director of the Patent and Trademark Office in a contract and patent-ownership dispute against large gaming company.
- Third-chaired and examined witnesses at arbitration hearing on behalf of former retail CEO his former employer.
- Represents the families of teenagers, who were killed by by members of the U.S. Army while on U.S. soil, in Federal Tort Claims Act suit against the United States.
- Represents trust beneficiaries in complex breach-of-fiduciary-duty lawsuit in federal district court in New York.
- Asian-American Bar Association of New York
- New York City Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association